In the January 2023 issue of JNP, I published my 100th editorial, letter to the editor, or commentary. They have not all been posted by JNP. I started my opinion editorials in 1999 with the Clinical Advisor. I will always be grateful to the managing editor, who saw a spark in me and invited me to continue to express my opinions on their pages. Being able to show I already had much practice in this area helped me earn the role of associate editor and then editor in chief at JNP.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal for Nurse Practitioners
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- An examination of the rigor and value of final scholarly projects completed by DNP nursing students.J Prof Nurs. 2018; 34: 437-443https://doi.org/10.1016/j.profnurs.2018.03.003
- Curricular revision to increase use of quality improvement principles in doctor of nursing practice projects.J Nurse Pract. 2023; 19104530https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nurpra.2022.104530
- Statistical, practical and clinical significance and Doctor of Nursing Practice projects.Nurse Author Ed. 2021; 31: 50-53https://doi.org/10.1111/nae2.27
Published online: March 18, 2023
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
© 2023 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.