Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The discovery of Alzheimer’s disease.Dialogues Clin Neurosci. 2003; 5: 101-108https://doi.org/10.31887/DCNS.2003.5.1/hhippius
- Uterine disease as a factor in the production of insanity.Alienist Neurologist. 1887; 8: 532
- A specific amyloid-β protein assembly in the brain impairs memory.Nature. 2006; 440: 352-357https://doi.org/10.1038/nature04533
- Blots on a field.Science. 2022; 377: 358-363https://doi.org/10.1126/science.add9993
- Women and Alzheimer’s.https://www.alz.org/alzheimers-dementia/what-is-alzheimers/women-and-alzheimer-sDate: 2022Date accessed: October 6, 2022
- Association of sex differences in dementia risk factors with sex differences in memory decline in a population-based cohort spanning 20–76 years.Sci Rep. 2021; 11: 7710https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-021-86397-7
- Sex and gender differences in Alzheimer’s disease dementia.Psychiatr Times. 2018; 35: 14-17
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
In compliance with standard ethical guidelines, the author reports no relationships with business or industry that may pose a conflict of interest.