FIGO Statement—Harnessing the golden hour: breastfeeding recommended within first hour of life.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- FIGO Statement—Harnessing the golden hour: breastfeeding recommended within first hour of life.https://www.figo.org/resources/figo-statements/harnessing-golden-hour-breastfeeding-recommended-within-first-hour-lifeDate: 2022Date accessed: August 16, 2022
- Why breastfeeding isn’t the solution to the formula shortage.NBC News, 2022 (Published May 12, 2022)https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/baby-formula-shortage-mothers-breastfeeding-blamed-rcna28595Date accessed: August 16, 2022
- Failed lactation and perinatal depression: common problems with shared neuroendocrine mechanisms?.J Womens Health. 2012; 21: 264-272https://doi.org/10.1089/jwh.2011.3083
- Exclusive breastfeeding promotion policies: whose oxygen mask are we promoting?.J Perinatol. 2022; 42: 1141-1145https://doi.org/10.1038/s41372-022-01339-z
In compliance with standard ethical guidelines, the author reports no relationships with business or industry that may pose a conflict of interest.