Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Epidemiology of endometriosis.Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 1997; 24: 235-258
- High prevalence of endometriosis in infertile women with normal ovulation and normaspermic partners.Fertil Steril. 2009; 92: 68-74
- Endometriosis: Guideline of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology. February 2022.https://www.eshre.eu/ Guidelines-and-Legal/Guidelines/Endometriosis-guideline.aspxDate accessed: March 14, 2022
- The Endometriosis Fertility Index is useful for predicting the ability to conceive without assisted reproductive technology treatment after laparoscopic surgery, regardless of endometriosis.Gynecol Obstet Invest. 2018; 83: 493-498https://doi.org/10.1159/000480454
In compliance with standard ethical guidelines, the author reports no relationships with business or industry that may pose a conflict of interest.