Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.7th ed. APA, 2019
- Eating disorders. 2016.
- Tryptophan metabolic pathways and brain serotonergic activity: a comparative review.Front Endocrinol (Lausanne). 2019; 10: 158https://doi.org/10.3389/fendo.2019.00158
- Improving therapeutics in anorexia nervosa with tryptophan.Life Sci. 2017; 178: 87-93https://doi.org/10.1016/j.lfs.2017.04.015
- Bupropion for weight loss: an investigation of efficacy and tolerability in overweight and obese women.Obes Res. 2001; 9: 544-551https://doi.org/10.1038/oby.2001.71
- Pharmacologic treatment of eating disorders.Psychiatr Clin North Am. 2019; 42: 253-262https://doi.org/10.1016/j.psc.2019.01.007
- The relationship between bupropion and suicide in post-mortem investigations.Forensic Sci Int. 2016; 266: 343-348https://doi.org/10.1016/j.forsciint.2016.06.026
- Psychopharmacological advances in eating disorders.Expert Rev Clin Pharmacol. 2018; 11: 95-108https://doi.org/10.1080/17512433.2018.1383895
- Cognitive behavioral therapy to aid weight loss in obese patients: current perspectives.Psychol Res Behav Manag. 2017; 10: 165-172https://doi.org/10.2147/PRBM.S113278
- Pharmacotherapy of depression in old age.Acta Clin Belg. 2005; 60: 150-156https://doi.org/10.1179/acb.2005.028
- Accuracy of Patient Health Questionnaire-9 (PHQ-9) for screening to detect major depression: individual participant data meta-analysis.BMJ. 2019; 365: I1476https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.11476
- The Columbia-Suicide Severity Rating Scale: initial validity and internal consistency findings from three multisite studies with adolescents and adults.Am J Psychiatry. 2011; 168: 1266-1277https://doi.org/10.1176/appi.ajp.2011.10111704
- The role of depression, eating disorder symptoms, and exercise in young adults’ quality of life.Eat Behav. 2018; 31: 68-73https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eatbeh.2018.08.005
- Exercise in eating disorders treatment: systematic review and proposal of guidelines.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2016; 48: 1408-1414https://doi.org/10.1249/MSS.0000000000000912
In compliance with standard ethical guidelines, the author reports no relationships with business or industry that would pose a conflict of interest.