- Meissen H.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Nurse practitioner residency and fellowship programs: the controversy still exists.J Am Assoc Nurse Pract. 2019; 31: 381-383https://doi.org/10.1097/JXX.0000000000000255
- About us.
- Strategies to promote the professional transition of new graduate nurse practitioners: a systematic review.Nurs Forum. 2019; 54: 557-564https://doi.org/10.1111/nuf.12370
- Evaluation of Veterans Affairs primary care nurse practitioner residency: achievement of competencies.Nurs Outlook. 2018; 54: 557-564https://doi.org/10.1111/nuf.12370
- Participation in a nurse practitioner fellowship to instill greater confidence, job satisfaction, and increased job retention.J Am Assoc Nurse Pract. 2020; 32: 645-651https://doi.org/10.1097/JXX.0000000000000313
- The voice of the nurse practitioner.(Published 2021)https://storage.aanp.org/www/documents/NPFacts__052721.pdfDate accessed: November 15, 2021
- Occupational outlook handbook: nurse anesthetists, nurse midwives, and nurse practitioners.(Updated Tuesday, December 7, 2021)https://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/nurse-anesthetists-nurse-midwives-and-nurse-practitioners.htmDate accessed: December 30, 2021
In compliance with standard ethical guidelines, the authors report no relationships with business or industry that would pose a conflict of interest.