Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The “dream team” for sexual, reproductive, maternal, newborn and adolescent health: an adjusted service target model to estimate the ideal mix of health care professionals to cover population need.Hum Resour Health. 2017; 15: 46https://doi.org/10.1186/s12960-017-0221-4
- Simulation training in obstetrics and gynaecology: what’s happening on the frontline?.Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 2016; 56: 496-502https://doi.org/10.1111/ajo.12482
- Simulation based-learning from simple to complicated clinical situations for midwifery students.AMEP. 2021; 12: 881-886https://doi.org/10.2147/AMEP.S318560
- Conception d’un programme d’enseignement par simulation dans le DES de médecine d’urgence selon la méthode du modèle logique [Design of a teaching program by simulation in the DES of emergency medicine according to the logic model method].Ann Fr Med Urgence. 2020; 10: 14-30https://doi.org/10.3166/afmu-2019-0137
- Lessons learnt from an obstetric and neonatal emergency simulation program in India.J Neonat Nurs. 2021; 27: 135-140https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jnn.2020.07.004
- Essential Competencies for Midwifery Practice.(2018 Update. 2019)https://www.internationalmidwives.org/assets/files/general-files/2019/03/icm-competencies-en-screens.pdf
- Theory-based evaluation: past, present, and future.New Direc Eval. 1997; 1997: 41-55https://doi.org/10.1002/ev.1086
- Innovations in midwifery education: the academic medical center model.J Midwifery Womens Health. 2019; 64: 649-656https://doi.org/10.1111/jmwh.12989
- Implementation of a large-scale simulation-based cardiovascular clinical examination course for undergraduate medical students—a pilot study.BMC Med Educ. 2019; 19: 361https://doi.org/10.1186/s12909-019-1750-4
- Debriefing Assessment for Simulation in Healthcare (DASH) [in French]. Center for Medical Simulation.https://harvardmedsim.org/debriefing-assessment-for-simulation-in-healthcare-dash-french/Date accessed: October 27, 2020
- Evaluating the impact of scenario-based high-fidelity patient simulation on academic metrics of student success.Nurs Educ Perspect. 2011; 32: 259-265https://doi.org/10.5480/1536-5026-32.4.259
- Development and evaluation of a simulation exercise to prepare midwifery students for neonatal resuscitation.Nurse Education Today. 2016; 36: 375-380https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nedt.2015.09.009
- Embedding assessment in a simulation skills training program for medical and midwifery students: a pre- and post-intervention evaluation.Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 2018; 58: 40-46https://doi.org/10.1111/ajo.12659
- Introduction of an undergraduate interprofessional simulation based skills training program in obstetrics and gynaecology in India.Adv Simul. 2019; 4: 6https://doi.org/10.1186/s41077-019-0096-7
Tosello B. La simulation médicale comme outil dans la formation des professionnels de la périnatalité. Published online 2018:10.
- Teaching communication skills: using action methods to enhance role-play in problem-based learning.Simul Healthc. 2014; 9: 220-227https://doi.org/10.1097/SIH.0000000000000019
- Formation par simulation à l’annonce d’une malformation fœtale dé couverte en é chographie de dé pistage: résultats d’une étude pilote [Training by simiulation after diagnosis of a fetal malformation discovered in screening ultrasound: results of a pilot study].Gynecol Obstetr Fert Senol. 2020; 46: 530-539
- Evaluation of trainees’ ability to perform obstetrical ultrasound using simulation: challenges and opportunities.Am J Obstetr Gynecol. 2016; 214: 525.e1-525.e8https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.2015.10.932
- Engagement and learning in simulation: recommendations of the Simnovate Engaged Learning Domain Group.BMJ Simul Technol Enhanced Learn. 2017; 3: S23-S32
- Facilitation and debriefing in simulation education.Otolaryngol Clin North Am. 2017; 50: 989-1001https://doi.org/10.1016/j.otc.2017.05.009
- Implementation of objective structured clinical examination in midwifery education.J Nurs Practit. 2021; 17: 1276-1280https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nurpra.2021.07.014
Funding: This study was funded by University Hassan first fond propre (grant no. FP/2020/02). The funding body had no involvement in the design of the study, the data collection, the analyses and interpretation, or the manuscript preparation. In compliance with standard ethical guidelines, the authors report no relationships with business or industry that would pose a conflict of interest.