- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Statistics Basic Information about HPV and Cancer. 2020. Accessed February 7, 2021.
- Worldwide burden of cancer attributable to HPV by site, country and HPV type.Int J Cancer. 2017; 141: 664-670
- Basic Information about HPV and Cancer. Accessed February 8, 2021.
- Cancers Caused by HPV. Accessed February 8, 2021.(Available from:)
- Cervical cancer: a global health crisis.Cancer. 2017; 123: 2404-2412
- HPV genotyping and p16/Ki-67 test significantly improve detection rate of high-grade cervical squamous intraepithelial lesion.Arch Med Sci. 2019; 16: 87-93
- Overview of the CDC Cervical Cancer (Cx3) Study: an educational intervention of HPV testing for cervical cancer screening.J Womens Health (Larchmt). 2014; 23: 197-203
- The psychosexual impact of testing positive for high-risk cervical human papillomavirus (HPV): a systematic review.Psychooncology. 2019; 28: 1959-1970
- Psychological responses of women infected with cervical human papillomavirus: a qualitative study in Taiwan.J Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 50: 154-158
- Sexual behavior of women with diagnosed HPV.Sex Marital Ther. 2019; 45: 569-573
- The impact of HPV diagnosis on women’s sexual and mental health: preliminary findings.Clin Exp Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 39: 79-82
- The psychosocial impact of human papillomavirus infection: implications for health care providers.Int J STD AIDS. 1996; 7: 197-200
- Sexual dysfunction in women with human papilloma virus infection in the Turkish population.J Obstet Gynaecol. 2019; 39: 659-663
- Feelings of women with human papilloma virus regarding their infection: an exploratory study.Online Braz J Nurs. 2016; 15: 382-392
- A meta-analysis of human papillomavirus prevalence and types among Iranian women with normal cervical cytology, premalignant lesions, and cervical cancer.J Med Virol. 2021; 93: 4647-4658
- HPV vaccinations: a Middle Eastern and north African dilemma.Lancet Infect Dis. 2017; 17: 18-19
- Analysing and presenting qualitative data.Br Dent J. 2008; 204: 429
- But is it rigorous? Trustworthiness and authenticity in naturalistic evaluation.New Dir Prog Eval. 1986; : 73-84
- The effect of HPV infection on a couple’s relationship: a qualitative study in Taiwan.Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 49: 407-412
- Sexual activity, psychosexual distress, and fear of progression in women with human papillomavirus-related premalignant genital lesions.J Sex Med. 2016; 13: 253-259
- The psychosexual impact of human papillomavirus cervical infections.J Fam Pract. 1999; 48: 110-111
- Socio-cultural challenges to sexual health education for female adolescents in Iran.Iran J Reprod Med. 2013; 11: 101
- Dyadic adjustment and sexual satisfaction in HPV diagnosed Portuguese women: a longitudinal study.J Sex Marital Ther. 2020; 46: 564-575
- Consolidated criteria for reporting qualitative research (COREQ): a 32-item checklist for interviews and focus groups.Int J Qual Health Care. 2007; 19: 349-357
- The viewpoints of sexually active single women about premarital sexual relationships: a qualitative study in the Iranian context.Int J High Risk Behav Addict. 2016; 5e23159
In compliance with standard ethical guidelines, the authors report no relationships with business or industry that would pose a conflict of interest.
This study is coming from a PhD thesis by Kowsar Qaderi on Reproductive Health approved by the Ethics Committee of School of Nursing related to Tehran University of Medical Sciences (IR.TUMS.FNM.REC.1397.139). Other articles from this doctoral dissertation have been published in other journals.