- •An atypical rash may have deeper meaning.
- •Skin sardoidosis requires careful assessment to diagnosis.
- •Skin sarcoidosis requires appropriate treatment and follow up.
- Granuloma annulare skin lesions in a case of sarcoidosis.Indian Dermatol Online J. 2018; 9: 117-119https://doi.org/10.4103/idoj.IDOJ_162_17
- Clinical manifestations, diagnosis, and treatment of sarcoidosis.Mayo Clin Proc Innov Qual Outcomes. 2019; 3: 358-375https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mayocpiqo.2019.04.006
- Management of chronic ocular sarcoidosis: challenges and solutions.Clin Ophthalmol. 2018; 12: 519-532https://doi.org/10.2147/OPTH.S128949
- Developing better drugs for pulmonary sarcoidosis: determining indications for treatment and endpoints to assess therapy based on patient and clinician concerns.F1000Res. 2019; 8 (F1000 Faculty Rev-2149.)https://doi.org/10.12688/f1000research.20696.1
In compliance with standard ethical guidelines, the author reports no relationships with business or industry that would pose a conflict of interest.