Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Caffeinated energy drinks – a growing problem.Drug Alcohol Depend. 2009; 99: 1-10
- Nutrition.Accessed June 1, 2009.)
- Methylxanthines and selective β2-adrenergic agonists.in: Goldfrank L Flomenbaum N Howland M Toxicologic emergencies. McGraw-Hill, New York2002
Klasco RK (ed). POISINDEX® System. Greenwood Village, CO: Thomson Reuters, edition expires 6/2009.
- Caffeine Content of Common Beverages.Accessed May 5, 2009.)
- Frequently Asked Questions.Accessed June 1, 2009.)
- Rockstar Energy Drink.Accessed May 5, 2009.)
- BAWLS Guarana.Accessed May 5, 2009.)
- Rip It Energy Fuel Power Review.Accessed May 5, 2009.)
- Caffeine Content of Guru Energy Drink.Available at: www.energyfiend.com/caffeine-content/guru(Accessed June 1, 2009.)Date: 2005-2009
- Caffeine Content of Cocaine Energy Drink (2005-2009).Accessed May 5, 2009.)
- APA, Washington, DC2000: 221-225 (708-9.) Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. 4th ed, text revision.
- The ICD-10 classification of mental and behavioral disorders. World Health Organization, 1994/2006
- Caffeine Content of Arizona Extreme Energy Shot (2005-2009).Accessed May 5, 2009.)
In compliance with national ethical guidelines, the author reports no relationships with business or industry that would pose a conflict of interest.