Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal for Nurse Practitioners
- Diagnosis and management of endometriosis.Am Fam Physician. 2006; 74: 594-600
- Epidemiology of endometriosis.Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 1997; 24: 235-258
- Management of endometriosis in general practice: the pathway to diagnosis.Br J Gen Pract. 2007; 57: 470-476
- Health and human development topics: endometriosis. Feb 16, 2007. National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Web site.Accessed November 21, 2007)
- Delay in the diagnosis of endometriosis: a survey of women from the USA and the UK.Hum Reprod. 1996; 11: 878-880
- Pathogenesis of endometriosis.Gynecol Obstet Invest. 2002; 53: 52-62
- Endometriosis.Lancet. 2004; 364: 1789-1799
- Comprehensive gynecology. Mosby, St. Louis, MO2001
- Heritable aspects of endometriosis. I. Genetic studies.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 137: 327-331
- Endometriosis in monozygotic twins.Fertil Steril. 1997; 68: 941-942
- Endometriosis in monozygotic twins.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1994; 73: 59-62
- Endometriosis in rhesus monkeys (Macaca mulatta) following chronic exposure to 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin.Fundam Appl Toxicol. 2003; 21: 433-441
- Subchronic exposure to 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin modulates the pathophysiology of endometriosis in the cynomolgus monkey.Toxicol Sci. 2000; 56: 374-381
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Web site.Accessed January 30, 2009)
- Genitourinary disorders.in: Starr WL Lommel LL Shannon MT Women's primary health care: protocols for practice. 2nd ed. University of California San Francisco Nursing Press, San Francisco, CA2004: 48-52
- Incidence of laparoscopically confirmed endometriosis by demographic, anthropometric, and lifestyle factors.Am J Epidemiol. 2004; 160: 784-796
- Association of endometriosis with body size and figure.Fertil Steril. 2005; 84: 1366-1374
- Body mass index in endometriosis.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2005; 121: 94-98
- Endometriosis and infertility.Fertil Steril. 2006; 86: S156-S160
- What's the delay? A qualitative study of women's experiences of reaching a diagnosis of endometriosis.Fertil Steril. 2006; 86: 1296-1300
- Focus group study of endometriosis: struggle, loss and the medical merry-go-round.Int J Nurs Pract. 2003; 9: 2-9
- Time elapsed from onset of symptoms to diagnosis of endometriosis in a cohort study of Brazilian women.Hum Reprod. 2003; 18: 756-759
- Benign gynecologic conditions.in: Schuiling KD Likis FE Women's gynecologic health. Jones and Bartlett Publishers, Sudbury, MA2006: 581
- Gynecologic disorders: dysmenorrhea, endometriosis and pelvic pain.in: Lemcke D Pattison J Marshall LA Cowley DS Current care of women: diagnosis and treatment. McGraw Hill Companies, Philadelphia, PA2004: 475
Agic A, Djalali S, Wolfler MM, Halis G, Diedrich K, Hornung D. Combination of CCR1 mRNA, MCP1, and CA125 measurements in peripheral blood as a diagnostic test for endometriosis. Reprod Sci. Nov; 15(9):906-911.
- Common gynecologic disorders.in: Youngkin EQ Davis MS Women's health: a primary care clinical guide. 3rd ed. Pearson/Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ2003: 307
- Implanon versus medroxyprogesterone acetate: effects on pain scores in patients with symptomatic endometriosis—a pilot study.Contraception. 2009; 79: 29-34
Moore, J. Kennedy, S, Prentice. A modern combined oral contraceptives for pain associated with endometriosis. 2007 Cochrane Database Syst Rev. (3):CD001019.
- Women's experience of endometriosis.J Adv Nurs. 2004; 46: 641-648
In compliance with national ethical guidelines, the authors report no relationships with business or industry that would pose a conflict of interest.