Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Feasibility study of a systematic approach for discontinuation of multiple medications in older adults.Arch Intern Med. 2010; 170: 1648-1654
- Inappropriate prescribing and adverse drug events in older people.BMC Geriatr. 2009; 9: 5
- Deprescribing trials: methods to reduce polypharmacy and the impact on prescribing and clinical outcomes.Clin Geriatr Med. 2012; 28: 237-253
- Managing medications in clinically complex elders: “there's got to be a happy medium.”.JAMA. 2010; 304: 1592-1601
- Deprescribing in the last year of life. 2011.J Pharm Pract Res. 2011; 41: 146-151
- Minimizing inappropriate medications in older populations: a 10 step conceptual framework.Am J Med. 2012; 125: 529-537
- Reconsidering medication appropriateness for patients late life.Arch Intern Med. 2006; 166: 605-609
- Drug-related problems in the frail elderly.Can Fam Physician. 2011; 57: 168-169
- Discontinuing medications: a novel approach for revising the prescribing stage of the medication-use process.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2008; 56: 1946-1952
- Deciding when to stop: towards evidence based deprescribing of drugs in older populations.Evid Based Med. 2013; 18: 121-124
- Deprescribing: achieving better health outcomes for older people through reducing medications.J Pharm Pract Res. 2003; 33: 323-328
- Polypharmacy in the elderly. Increased meds raises the risk of drug interactions and adverse side effects.Adv for Nurses. 2010; : 1-5
- Thinking through the medication list- appropriate prescribing and deprescribing in robust and frail older patients.Aust Fam Physician. 2012; 41: 924-928
- Pharmacotherapy for hypertension in the elderly.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2009; : CD000028
- Medication quality of life in the elderly, a cohort study.Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2011; 9: 1-9
In compliance with national ethical guidelines, the author reports no relationships with business or industry that would pose a conflict of interest.